August 15, 2012 by theparentnormal
- Google – Because you are going to be constantly searching for typical parenting information like “healthy foods that a toddler would rather eat than throw,” “what to do for a toddler who has had a runny nose for three months and refuses to take medicine,” and “how do I get my baby to sleep longer than two hours at night.”
- Amazon – Because you need things, you want things and things are hard to buy at stores where toddlers can run away and hide.
- Expedia – Because you need to at least dream about taking a vacation that is actually a vacation.
- Facebook – Because you will need to satisfy your impulse to create photo albums you can share with friends and family.
- Netflix – Because you want to watch movies but need the flexibility of having up to 11 months to complete watching one movie.
- Pinterest – Because toddlers only find 1 in 50 recipes edible, you will need a website with unlimited recipes. Bonus: you can also find tips to satisfy lingering nesting tendencies.
- Twitter – Because you need a place to vent about your parentnormal encounters.
- Zillow – Because parentnormal activity will make you feel claustrophobic and want a bigger house, nothing is better than a site that allows you to research potential homes while also being able to check the home prices of your friends and neighbors – the Jones’.
- Ebay – Because you are going to need to find someone who will buy the overpriced clothes that only fit your baby for one week.
- The ParentNormal – Because you need to know that you are not alone and that we can laugh about the parentnormal encounters surrounding us.